What's new

Sb settings help

rOcK_oN

Reaction score
so i've just installed sb settings to my iphone 4 and its working fine except from a thing that can be brought up by sliding my finger on it which contains all the apps my menu does..i've searched all over the sb settings options cant find anything on how to disable it..i've got a friend who runs the same version of sb settings as me but on an iphone 3gs who doesnt have that think
pics to follow if they are of any help..

this is how it looks like when not open
IMG_0101a.png

and this is how it is when opened (it goes all the way up but i just took the screen shot a bit early but you get the idea)
IMG_0103.png

so my question is how do i remove it?? pls help me

thanks in advance

nope no themes installed..as soon as sb settings are removed then that thing is removed too

edit: i dont even have winterboard

Last edited:
Uninstall it and install the one from BigBos repo. See screenshot here:
602cb8b9-b9a5-181e.jpg

thats exactly the one i've downloaded mate..

what do you mean by themed? if i have any themes installed? then no..i dont..just the standard iphone theme

what the heck... your sbssetting starts at the bottom? that's not a wise app. Mines starts at the top. Delete that app, and go to cydia and search for all iphone sbssettings.

what do you mean by themed? if i have any themes installed? then no..i dont..just the standard iphone theme

Haven't you themed the iPhone before? In the past? It seems like you have themed the phone before, now you have removed the theme but the part that themed the SBSetting didn't get away from the phone. You can try to download a SBSetting theme from Cydia and then apply it to see if it will change the SBSetting theme or not, if it does change the SBSetting, then remove that theme again and respring your phone to see if the SBSetting default theme is back or not.

what the heck... your sbssetting starts at the bottom? that's not a wise app. Mines starts at the top. Delete that app, and go to cydia and search for all iphone sbssettings.

as i said on my first post sb settings works fine..it doesnt start at the bottom it works when i slide my finger at the top..but that thing came as an extra i guess which i want removed!

Haven't you themed the iPhone before? In the past? It seems like you have themed the phone before, now you have removed the theme but the part that themed the SBSetting didn't get away from the phone. You can try to download a SBSetting theme from Cydia and then apply it to see if it will change the SBSetting theme or not, if it does change the SBSetting, then remove that theme again and respring your phone to see if the SBSetting default theme is back or not.

i have never themed my iphone before i installed sbsettings..am sure about that..
altough i just did what you said and the default sbsettings theme is back..but that thing is still there

rOcK_oN said:
as i said on my first post sb settings works fine..it doesnt start at the bottom it works when i slide my finger at the top..but that thing came as an extra i guess which i want removed!

i have never themed my iphone before i installed sbsettings..am sure about that..
altough i just did what you said and the default sbsettings theme is back..but that thing is still there

Does it only show up when sbsettings is installed? And you said that you never themed BEfore sbsettings.

Idk if this is the problem, but apparently version 4.0 has an activator issue. Try to switch the way you activate SBsettings

Edit: nevermind this won't help at all idk what I was thinking lol.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Last edited:
rOcK_oN said:

Does it only show up when sbsettings is installed? And you said that you never themed BEfore sbsettings.

yeap never themed iphone before..and once sbsettings is removed that thing is removed too

rOcK_oN said:

yeap never themed iphone before..and once sbsettings is removed that thing is removed too

The solution is very simple... clearly u've installed Activator since u can access sbSetting toggle from the top bar.. here are the steps to disable them:
1) slide the top bar to the right, left or downward in order to get the sbSetting menu
2) go to more
3) Activation Methods
4) scroll down to status bar: uncheck the swipe down,left or right or whatever u've got.

hope that'll help