What's new

Help me pls.

Neffery

Reaction score
Howdy guys. I have a small problem. I've jailbroken all of my apple devices before, with no problems what so ever, but last night, I decided to jailbreak my iPhone 4, on 6.0.1. After jailbreaking, and installing tweaks, I installed Auxo as recomended by Techme0ut on youtube. As soon as I did that, my device repsrung(Normal) and all of the homescreen icons for any tweaks installed from Cydia, inculding Cydia itself were gone. After going into my setting, and to my relief, saw I still had all of my tweaks that would normallty show up there, still there. I tried to see if I could uninstall or disable Auxo, because I believe that was/is the root of the problem, but there is not disable option. Please help me, and thanks for you time.

Last edited:
If you have a tweak that utilizes mobile substrate, you can but your device into safe mode and remove Auxo and see if that fixes the issue. This can be done by powering off your device, and holding the volume up button through the entire boot sequence

I am in safety mode, but there are no options, or any place where I see Auxo

I am in safety mode, but there are no options, or any place where I see Auxo
I decided to just give up and restore it. I restored it via the setting option, and was intending to re-jailbreak it. It is currently just a spinning wheel, and has been for the past 45 minutes... Should I wait it out or be worried?

I decided to just give up and restore it. I restored it via the setting option, and was intending to re-jailbreak it. It is currently just a spinning wheel, and has been for the past 45 minutes... Should I wait it out or be worried?

You've just discovered why you should never restore your jailbroken iPhone by using the restore feature in settings. It doesn't work for jailbroken devices. You'll likely have to follow the instructions in this tutorial. If you follow it exactly, you'll have a properly functioning iPhone on the latest iOS.
http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/h...afe-method-restore-current-version-ios-26019/

This tutorial may help you downgrade to a jailbreakable version of iOS, provided you have the proper blobs with valid APTickets. http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/h...your-ios-use-blobs-pre-a5-devices-only-57333/

Last edited:
In Safe Mode, you should see Cydia on your springboard, meaning you can uninstall Auxo.

Sorry I keep bumping this thread, I solved the problem, rejailbroke it, but now my phone won't send text messages to non-iPhone users. And I know that I can make/receive calls from non-iPhones, so I know I have service.