What's new

Rumor: iPhone 6 Launching September 19

iPhone News

Reaction score
MacRumors has news today of a possible release date for the 4.7-inch iPhone 6, with Chinese website Tencent reporting that it has heard from sources in the know that the phone will be released on Friday, September 19. If true, this would tie in with a previous leak from German mobile carrier Deutsche Telecom, which […]

Read more...

By coincidence i read this article earlier today, I think this rumour is feasible.

I think it's credible as the release date of the iPhone 6 is tied to the public release of iOS 8, which is expected in early September.
Yes, I really think we have the iPhone 6 release date, It all makes sense.

I can't wait! If a larger screen size device is released, I'll likely be buying the iPhone 6 this fall. Otherwise I may just wait until next year. What I'm mainly interested in are the Continuity/Handoff features of iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite.

I think you will be buying then Ard, There are too many strong rumours pointing to a bigger screen for it not to be true, I would be very disappointed if its wrong but i really can't see Apple trotting out yet another phone with a 4" screen.

I think you will be buying then Ard, There are too many strong rumours pointing to a bigger screen for it not to be true, I would be very disappointed if its wrong but i really can't see Apple trotting out yet another phone with a 4" screen.

Yep, fingers crossed for a larger screen! :)

My guess was the 19th, with the announcement on the 8th. It's also my guess iOS 8 will be available the 17th. Just guessing, y'all!

I can't wait! If a larger screen size device is released, I'll likely be buying the iPhone 6 this fall. Otherwise I may just wait until next year. What I'm mainly interested in are the Continuity/Handoff features of iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite.
That is exactly which will get me to purchase iPhone 6. I wish there was a 128GB version like the iPad has.