What's new

Question.

Chris951

Reaction score
In another forum I am on, someone is considering an iphone 5 or an S3. There is a guy that stated "You will never be able to do the things you can do with an android on an iPhone. Even after jailbreaking". Now, I've jail broken before and know you can do a lot. But I'm wondering if there are things you can't do on a jailbroken iPhone that you can on an android. Does anyone know of anything you can't do on an iPhone but can on an android? Please be honest. No biased opinions. I want facts. Thanks.

The only primary difference is back-end access. The 5 now supports "Flash" in a sense so that's the primary con going poof. Haven't tried one out yet and haven't really paid much attention to it really so I can't comment anything other than that at the moment TBH

But I'm wondering if there are things you can't do on a jailbroken iPhone that you can on an android. Does anyone know of anything you can't do on an iPhone but can on an android?

Nope, I can do everything my friends with Android phones can do and then some. 3rd party development is much more active on the iOS platform.