What's new

Question: Connecting iphone 4s to pc

jolly123

Reaction score
Hi guys
Why the cellphone does not recognize in itune or other softwares which designed for managing data on your iphone while you connect that to a pc win 7 via usb cable?
I can see only the picture gallary on my computer explorer,how can i manage other datas on my cellphone?
Would you plz help me?

Really?
So if the cable is the problem then why can i see my iphone picture gallary on my pc?

Try turning off wifi before connecting to computer.

Hi guys
Why the cellphone does not recognize in itune or other softwares which designed for managing data on your iphone while you connect that to a pc win 7 via usb cable?
I can see only the picture gallary on my computer explorer,how can i manage other datas on my cellphone?
Would you plz help me?
Are you exploring your device using iTunes? if no then try to install iTunes on your pc then connect your iPhone to your pc and open up iTunes and you will be able to manage most of your multimedia files.
Other than iTunes, what other softwares are you having on your computer and which is suppose to help you to explore your iPhone files? is it DiskAid? TunesAids? phoneView? have you officially purchase those software or not? there might be your issue.

bab2010 said:
Are you exploring your device using iTunes? if no then try to install iTunes on your pc then connect your iPhone to your pc and open up iTunes and you will be able to manage most of your multimedia files.
Other than iTunes, what other softwares are you having on your computer and which is suppose to help you to explore your iPhone files? is it DiskAid? TunesAids? phoneView? have you officially purchase those software or not? there might be your issue.

Thank you so much for ur answer
And yes i did not purchase any of them
Also besides itune,
I installed these softwares
Aiseesoft iphone transfer platinum,joboshare iphone...
But waste of time!
And also my problem solved,i turned off wifi and then connect that.it has been recognized....

Last edited:
hamil said:
Try turning off wifi before connecting to computer.

Thanks hamil
It works fine now

Last edited: