What's new

Music in 4s

jolly123

Reaction score
Hi guys...
while ago,my iphone has worked fine with music... I copied my favorites from pc to cellphone via itunes... Idk what happend to that! Now my music list is compeletly empty! And u cant beilive how much i tried to transfer mp3s to it from itunes again and again! But it doesnt work !!! Still empty!
Any idea?
By the way!The same question for videos! I need to transfer videos which includes flv or mkv formats to it... How can i do that!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Last edited:
No one???? :(

jolly123 said:
No one???? :(

What is empty now ? The music from your computer? Is the music on your phone ?

dengirl said:
What is empty now ? The music from your computer? Is the music on your phone ?

Thx God some one answered...
The play list in my cellphone is empty
Actually there is nothing in the music(The icon in orenge)...

You say the playlist is empty, did you try clicking on the artist or songs tab at the bottom to see if those are empty too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silverado8405 said:
You say the playlist is empty, did you try clicking on the artist or songs tab at the bottom to see if those are empty too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes , i did...
They're empty too.

The first thing I was going to say was are you sure your format is correct but since you spoke of your video file and their formats I'm sure that you have checked... It would be a long shot but you wouldn't have a folder/file in your iTunes were you would group music together to transfer do you??? Just because a friend of mine does all their transfers that way when I always just drag and drop... I don't know how it would make any difference or why they would have went to the file instead of your phone ... ( scratches head )

am78 said:
The first thing I was going to say was are you sure your format is correct but since you spoke of your video file and their formats I'm sure that you have checked... It would be a long shot but you wouldn't have a folder/file in your iTunes were you would group music together to transfer do you??? Just because a friend of mine does all their transfers that way when I always just drag and drop... I don't know how it would make any difference or why they would have went to the file instead of your phone ... ( scratches head )

Yeah...
U know i synced iphone with itunes many times!
Every thing will changed in phone to last backup in itunes ... except mp3S... Could that be kind of bug?!