What's new

Backup iPhone Playlists?

hollywood90

Reaction score
Had all my music on my work computer, and had synced all my music from there. I transferred roles and received a new laptop, but ran out of time to backup my iTunes, so now I have an iPhone with all my music and everything on it. I'm about to jailbreak it, but don't want to lose my music on it as well as the playlists. I started using CopyTrans, but it will only backup 100 songs unless I drop $40 on the program. Is there any other way to backup ALL my music and whatnot so that way after the jailbreak, I can have my music back on my phone, and my iTunes with the respected playlists and music on it as well? Thanks in advance for your help!

There is are numerous and notorious explained methods to collect the music from an iPod or an iPhone for free, *** Removal of External Link per Forum Rules *** is the first result in Google, from Lifehacker (itself!)...
But to ge to salvage the playlist, i'm afraid you'll have to hand a couple of bucks to some code junkies. I'd go with the *** Removal of External Link per Forum Rules *** dudes, personally.
(Sorry to inaugurate my presence on this forum with a "rant" ... i'm keen on giving a hand to developers, besides there is nothing such as a free lunch ;-)

Last edited by a moderator: