What's new

Question about pre-ordering

Lol pre orders for the 64gb and 128gb plus are now at nov 4th. Craziness.
That's the only reason I went ahead and ordered mine with a delivery date of October 14th. I knew if I waited I wouldn't be getting one until closer to 2015...

Word is the ip6+ will be extremely limited tomorrow only way to be sure an get one from a apple store is to be extremely early.

It's raining all day here with a 60% chance tomorrow. Hopefully that turns some people away.

Word is the ip6+ will be extremely limited tomorrow only way to be sure an get one from a apple store is to be extremely early.
If you're not in line already, it may already be too late, depending which Apple Store you go to.

I rode by the apple store and no one in line yet. It's raining and you have to line up outside the mall lol.

5th inline hopefully all goes well.
It's going to be a gaggle though people bringing chairs for friends.

I pre ordered my 6+/64 says oct 2. No biggie for me my 5s works great. Going to pass it to my son When my 6+ arrives

When I pre-ordered my 6+/128 on the verizon site, it said Oct 7th delivery. I received an email last night that my payment was processed and my order has been completed but tracking isn't available yet, sorry for the delay ... I'm hoping this means it's shipping out sooner than expected!

My son pre-ordered also on the verizon site, received his phone last night but received the wrong color (silver instead of grey). He ordered it correctly, but was sent the wrong color. He's not sending it back, just going to live with silver.

My phone shows a tracking number and estimated delivery of this wed, way before their estimated oct 7 delivery date!

Well update for my 6 plus. After going to VZW yesterday, I decided to get the 6 and cancel my 6 plus order. Two factors. The 6 PLUS is huge. Really huge. I know, I know. We all knew that already. The other reason was the color. The 6 plus they had was in gold and I really didn't like it. So, while the 6 would have been a perfect phone for me at 5", I found that 4.7" was enough for me to cancel the 6 plus order and pick up the 6. They only had 128GB ones left which was exactly what I wanted, so no problems there.