What's new

Question about pre-ordering

Lol you guys are killing my spirit. I'm hoping more people go for the 4.7.

What do you think the ratio will be men to women?

I think the majority of women will opt for the 4.7 and the men for 5.5

I agree. I honestly think a lot of people who want the 5.5 will change their mind if they never had a phone that size. It takes time to get use to.

I agree. I honestly think a lot of people who want the 5.5 will change their mind of the never had a phone that size. It takes time to get use to.
The Android folks went through this when screen sizes became larger and larger.
Now they wonder how they got along on the small screens.

The only reason I got rid of my note 3 was resale value a few months be for a new iphone releases i always get rid of my samsung device lol.

I've had every iteration of iPhone from the very beginning. I went from a 5s and jumped ship to Android. I've had a few Android devices, some good, some not so good. I currently have an HTC One M8 which is a superb piece of hardware and a powerful device.
I am just glad that Apple are "finally" bringing out a 5.5" screen :)

Tbh, I was torn between a Note 4 and 6 Plus BUT Samsung UI is terrible so I will be back to an iPhone device real soon :p

Pre-ordering this morning at 3am EST was a total disaster. It was around 5 am before I could complete my order and by that time my delivery had been pushed back to 1st week in October. Just makes so sense that Apple can't make this an easy, simple process.

I was trying both Apple and Verizon at 2:10am - apple was down "we are updating our site" and verizon was slow. I finally got my order to go through on verizon around 2:45am with no errors and the expected delivery was 10/07 ... grrrrr.

The case I want from SFBags won't ship until 10/10 so I guess it's ok.

6+ / Space Grey / 128

I was trying both Apple and Verizon at 2:10am - apple was down "we are updating our site" and verizon was slow. I finally got my order to go through on verizon around 2:45am with no errors and the expected delivery was 10/07 ... grrrrr.

6+ / Space Grey / 128
I slept all night and ordered this morning. My date is October (Edited) 14th. That sucks, but at least I got one.

6+ / Gold / 128GB

Last edited:

6+ / Space Grey / 128

Yeah, I popped in on VZW...I had one queued up there for delivery on 10/14. Too long, so I canceled it. Apple is saying 10/1 - 10/6, so lets hope they keep to it. Seems like everyone is going 6+/128GB. :)

Yeah, I popped in on VZW...I had one queued up there for delivery on 10/14. Too long, so I canceled it. Apple is saying 10/1 - 10/6, so lets hope they keep to it. Seems like everyone is going 6+/128GB. :)
I figured this will be it for a few years for me. I won't get the S model next year, so go big or go home. I also have the 128GB iPad Air too ;)

It all depends on when you ordered it. Mines won't be delivered till the Oct. 1st, but my girls, who order hers 5 minutes before me is getting it on launch day
SMH