What's new

Question about pre-ordering

i ordered mine 6+ the very first minute through att and the expected shiping date is 31st sept.. it sucks..

Pre ordering the iPhone 6 was like ordering concert tickets to the hottest band anywhere. The only thing comparable for me was ordering Rolling Stones concert tickets where they sold 45,000 tickets in 17 minutes.

Last edited:
I ordered a 6+ 128 gig and was told I might have to wait 30 days, but if I ordered a 6 I could get it sooner. I guess a lot of Note users are switching over LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We'll from reading a thread in the iPhone 6 forum most likely I want be able to pre-order since I'm still on unlimited plan. Sucks
Please explain why would your unlimited plan have anything to do with you pre-ordering the iPhone 6.

Pre-ordering this morning at 3am EST was a total disaster. It was around 5 am before I could complete my order and by that time my delivery had been pushed back to 1st week in October. Just makes so sense that Apple can't make this an easy, simple process.
Don't worry, this happens every year. Chances are you WILL get your device on the 19th. Hang in there!

We'll from reading a thread in the iPhone 6 forum most likely I want be able to pre-order since I'm still on unlimited plan. Sucks
You can preorder. I did, but you have to do it from your providers site. Select upgrade line, the, on the second page it let's you switch to month to month. At least that's how it works on Verizon's site.

The option for off contract wasn't offered on apple or Verizons site. I wasn't aware of what scottysize just explained but it's to late now lol. I'll just wait until stores are stocked.

If you preorder from the Apple online store in Canada, all they sell are unlocked iPhones without SIM cards. You can then take the phone to whichever carrier you choose and sign up for the plan of your choice.

If you preorder from the Apple online store in Canada, all they sell are unlocked iPhones without SIM cards. You can then take the phone to whichever carrier you choose and sign up for the plan of your choice.
Yes its the same here in the UK, I prefer to buy my iPhone that way.

Yes its the same here in the UK, I prefer to buy my iPhone that way.
This is what the order page is like.
image.jpg

If you buy in the Apple store its the same too, I ordered mine on the phone and apart from the Apple store being down at 8am and later being on hold for about 25 minutes it went smoothly, I think my order was completed faster than some who did it online.

I was able to preorder my 6+ 64gb on verizon and it says expected ship date is the 19th.

Lol pre orders for the 64gb and 128gb plus are now at nov 4th. Craziness.