What's new

Question about pre-ordering

hinds90

Reaction score
If I pre-order tonight will I get the phone on the 19th? I didn't get the 5s at launch but I remember reading it taking people weeks to a month to get their phone.

If I pre-order tonight will I get the phone on the 19th? I didn't get the 5s at launch but I remember reading it taking people weeks to a month to get their phone.

If you order it early enough and get in on the first "batch" you should get it by the 19th. The key is getting it in as fast as possible.

Yup, if you are one of the first you should have a pretty good shot at getting it on the 19th.

What carrier do you have?

Verizon. What's the chances of getting it on launch day without pre-ordering? Anyone know what stores will have them on launch day? Of course apple store and carriers but what about best buy, wal-mart, target etc?

Also I will be getting it off contract if that makes a diff

Verizon. What's the chances of getting it on launch day without pre-ordering? Anyone know what stores will have them on launch day? Of course apple store and carriers but what about best buy, wal-mart, target etc?

I think it is going to depend on how many people pre-order. Me personally I don't want to take a chance. I suppose some plays are going to have them but it's likely going to be lines and a major headache.

I'm sure there will be millions of pre-orders lol but my mindset is most will get the 4.7 since most iPhone user are use to 4 inch screen. I had the note 3 so the 5.5 want be a issue for me.

We'll from reading a thread in the iPhone 6 forum most likely I want be able to pre-order since I'm still on unlimited plan. Sucks

I'm sure there will be millions of pre-orders lol but my mindset is most will get the 4.7 since most iPhone user are use to 4 inch screen. I had the note 3 so the 5.5 want be a issue for me.

There are going to be a ton of people (like me) who have been waiting for Apple to release a larger screen version and will be coming over from Android.... and those big screen yields may be smaller, so less produced :) It could go either way!

Yep it's going it be interesting for me because I have never picked up a iPhone at launch but I refuse to wait in a extremely long line so I may have to wait a month. It seems Apple never produces enough phones at launch.

Yep it's going it be interesting for me because I have never picked up a iPhone at launch but I refuse to wait in a extremely long line so I may have to wait a month. It seems Apple never produces enough phones at launch.

I don't think it is from lack of trying. Most likely they've had the factories working back to back to back shifts 24x7 for months just trying to keep up with initial demand. Only so much you can do though... don't blame them for having products that people want :)

I expect history would repeat itself and expect the iP6 will sell out within 60 minutes.
I also believe the 5.5" variant will become the most popular size.

What are your thoughts?

The few people in my small circle all want the 4.7 version. From looking at videos with both phones in people's hands the 4.7 is a good size but the note 3 spoiled me. It was a pain to carry. Lol I gave up putting it in my pocket and just carried it in my hand or a side pouch while at work. I also think it's awesome the home screen rotates!

I'm currently using an HTC One Max, so getting the 6 Plus will actually be a big size decrease for me :)