What's new

protection for iPhone 7

Going to use protection

• Case

• Naked

Results are only viewable after voting.
I usually never buy a case, I think this time I will get one. Maybe something see through... no idea yet which one. ive seen some good looking ones with spiderman hanging off the apple logo. I really like the look of that

I have the Apple battery case and really glad
I got it. No issues to date although I do wonder how long it will last. It's a security blank for me plus I like the ease of putting it
on - easy.

I just ordered this one. SUPCASE full body with screen protector.
81le3WTW2dL._SL1500_.jpg

That does look like the weakest part of the case. Hey hdfatboy, I could have named myself CrawdadUltraLimited. Love it.

I am going with the apple battery case. The smart aspect of it intrigues me enough to try it. With the desk stand charging base it should work quite well...

clear crystal iPhone 7 cases is in fashion! high transparency, responsive button i think!

I think I will go for a spigen clear and this one....it's ordered. Love leather....usually like a flip case but going to try just a back case this time...
e100e7e443a806706462736b1f699a36.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My new "pure gear" screen protector is already starting to chip (figures I finally buy an expensive screen protector), anyone else going with no screen guard?

I think I will go for a spigen clear and this one....it's ordered. Love leather....usually like a flip case but going to try just a back case this time...
e100e7e443a806706462736b1f699a36.png

I've ordered a leather folio style case but I will most likely get another one too.

I've ordered a leather folio style case but I will most likely get another one too.

Please let me seeeeeeeee.....there are such lovely cases out there.....