What's new

Pod2g now has all 5.1 exploits needed and is working on bypassing ASLR

So te poll means there will not be a untethered jailbreak for A4 devices

I mean that I will be stuck on a tethered jailbreak or there still will e one

I mean that I will be stuck on a tethered jailbreak or there still will e one

The poll is so pod can see what the community thinks, on releasing a untethered jailbreak to all 5.1 devices or waiting for iOS 6 for jailbreak

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk

I just got my 4S last night and it's good to know the 5.1 jailbreak is already in motion. Now I need to find this poll and vote.

Iyokuu said:
I just got my 4S last night and it's good to know the 5.1 jailbreak is already in motion. Now I need to find this poll and vote.

Poll is on page 5 near the bottom.

If they are smart they will wait to release the jailbreak after WWDC and/or the next Beta. This is the most logical play right now. iOS 6 should be announced with its feature set at WWDC. This will allow a proper choice to be made. Either:

A) iOS 6 introduces something radical like, customization.
or
B) iOS 6 is simply an upgrade with features most jailbreakers can live without.

If it is option A, then they should wait with no questions asked. If it is option B, then they may want to wait till the first Beta of iOS 6 to see if the exploit is still available. If it isn't, then they can release the jailbreak with no worries of giving up something good.

We are still on ios 5.1. I would be very surprised if we jump from 5.1 to 6.0 in a month, and usually with major ios upgrades we see new hardware unless apple is going to change that now. Either way I will be glad to find out and see what apple has to offer at the WWDC of 2012.

We are still on ios 5.1. I would be very surprised if we jump from 5.1 to 6.0 in a month, and usually with major ios upgrades we see new hardware unless apple is going to change that now. Either way I will be glad to find out and see what apple has to offer at the WWDC of 2012.

It's not unheard of, iOS3 only made it to 3.1.3 before we jumped to iOS4. A new iPhone will be released either in June or October so I wouldn't be surprised to see iOS6 announced at WWDC. That being said, the chances of Apple not independently finding and patching the exploits pod2g has right now, between now and then, are slim and none. No point in waiting to release the jailbreak.

Don't expect iOS 6 to be released at WWDC. Only expect the feature set to be announced. Rough guess, the first beta won't drop till late July at the earliest.

Idk if you guys keep up with pod twitter account put looks like he is pushing towards a untethered 5.1 jailbreak

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk

That ***Moderation Notice*** better be for the 4s

Last edited by a moderator: