Pod2g now has all 5.1 exploits needed and is working on bypassing ASLR

I just got my 4S last night and it's good to know the 5.1 jailbreak is already in motion. Now I need to find this poll and vote.
 
If they are smart they will wait to release the jailbreak after WWDC and/or the next Beta. This is the most logical play right now. iOS 6 should be announced with its feature set at WWDC. This will allow a proper choice to be made. Either:

A) iOS 6 introduces something radical like, customization.
or
B) iOS 6 is simply an upgrade with features most jailbreakers can live without.

If it is option A, then they should wait with no questions asked. If it is option B, then they may want to wait till the first Beta of iOS 6 to see if the exploit is still available. If it isn't, then they can release the jailbreak with no worries of giving up something good.
 
We are still on ios 5.1. I would be very surprised if we jump from 5.1 to 6.0 in a month, and usually with major ios upgrades we see new hardware unless apple is going to change that now. Either way I will be glad to find out and see what apple has to offer at the WWDC of 2012.
 
We are still on ios 5.1. I would be very surprised if we jump from 5.1 to 6.0 in a month, and usually with major ios upgrades we see new hardware unless apple is going to change that now. Either way I will be glad to find out and see what apple has to offer at the WWDC of 2012.

It's not unheard of, iOS3 only made it to 3.1.3 before we jumped to iOS4. A new iPhone will be released either in June or October so I wouldn't be surprised to see iOS6 announced at WWDC. That being said, the chances of Apple not independently finding and patching the exploits pod2g has right now, between now and then, are slim and none. No point in waiting to release the jailbreak.
 
We are still on ios 5.1. I would be very surprised if we jump from 5.1 to 6.0 in a month, and usually with major ios upgrades we see new hardware unless apple is going to change that now. Either way I will be glad to find out and see what apple has to offer at the WWDC of 2012.

Don't expect iOS 6 to be released at WWDC. Only expect the feature set to be announced. Rough guess, the first beta won't drop till late July at the earliest.
 
Idk if you guys keep up with pod twitter account put looks like he is pushing towards a untethered 5.1 jailbreak


Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk
 

Latest posts

Back
Top