What's new

Pod2g now has all 5.1 exploits needed and is working on bypassing ASLR

Crazy how many people voted already, I voted like 2 hours ago and it was at 20,000! Look now

my phone

Attachments

• $image-1980223382.jpg
    $image-1980223382.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 351
It's doesn't matter to me, I'll be here when it's released I'm sure. 8). But I did vote for the quick release o_O hypocrite? Maybe?

my phone

Last edited:
I didn't vote because they are going to do whatever they want. All this poll can do is give them an idea of how much flak they will catch.
Agreed. But we're only at 5.1. Am I to understand that iOS 6 is next??! And soon?

It wouldn't be the first time they've done a major update so soon. iOS3 only went to 3.1.3 before they went to iOS4. Supposedly iOS6 will be announced at WWDC which is still a ways out which means the firmware wouldn't be released for another 3 months or so. And even then, the chances that the 5.1 exploits pod2g has won't be patched are slim and none. If you remember last year at JailbreakCon, the Chronic Dev team announced they had 5 exploits for the unreleased iOS5. By the time iOS5 was officially released most of those exploits had been patched. I'm sure the same will happen this time around.

I really hope they don't wait.

It wouldn't be the first time they've done a major update so soon. iOS3 only went to 3.1.3 before they went to iOS4. Supposedly iOS6 will be announced at WWDC which is still a ways out which means the firmware wouldn't be released for another 3 months or so. And even then, the chances that the 5.1 exploits pod2g has won't be patched are slim and none. If you remember last year at JailbreakCon, the Chronic Dev team announced they had 5 exploits for the unreleased iOS5. By the time iOS5 was officially released most of those exploits had been patched. I'm sure the same will happen this time around.

I really hope they don't wait.
Yea. The "waiting" strategy's never really panned out.

Must be really nice to collect on advertisement money, every time someone visits that site to vote you can hear the cash register bell go off.Good move on his part, lol

Must be really nice to collect on advertisement money, every time someone visits that site to vote you can hear the cash register bell go off.Good move on his part, lol

Google ads are PPC, someone has to actually click the ad for the website owner to make any money, you don't just get money for visitors. I have a website that has over 15,000 readers per day and I average around $20/day in AdSense revenue