What's new

Pod2g now has all 5.1 exploits needed and is working on bypassing ASLR

Debsguy100402 said:
Is this for real?

Yes, both bits of news (pod2g and i0n1c) were found on their respective twitter feeds.

Found what? Those pictures don't tell us anything about public delivery ability of a 5.1JB for 4S.
Oh, sorry, I was commenting on the overall status of Pod2g's work and i0n1c's change of heart.

Last edited:
Rest assured....when the jailbreak comes out it will be free.

Rest assured....when the jailbreak comes out it will be free.
And another thing I'm sure of.. we won't have to go looking for it because it'll be on these awesome forums real quick :)

Fake.

$image-1860452109.jpg

ardchoille said:
And another thing I'm sure of.. we won't have to go looking for it because it'll be on these awesome forums real quick :)

Yup....now all we need to do is stop people from asking when the next jailbreak will be out.lol.

I think that should one of the "Read Me First" post when new users that are interested in Jailbreaking join.lol.

Warning: please make absolutely no post asking "when a jailbreak will be out". You will receive no credible reply....and when it's out....it will only be posted frikin' everywhere;)

pianoman said:
The one in post #30 and then the ones referenced in post#32.

Damn. I'm on my iPhone. Kinda hard to search specific post.lol. They are not numbered.

Wow, seriously??? I get on my laptop to look for this thread and it's not showing up on any page in "New Post" or "Active Topics".lol.

pianoman said:
So what does pod2's tweet actually mean?

Okay I found the post after counting each on on my phone.lol.
Well he is not exactly beating around the bush. All he says is that the jailbreak is almost done.

The post below that is a link to download iPSW's.

The next post is him saying the pod2g Facebook page is fake. What exactly did you get confused about?