Pod2g now has all 5.1 exploits needed and is working on bypassing ASLR

Fake.

$image-1860452109.webp
 
ardchoille said:
And another thing I'm sure of.. we won't have to go looking for it because it'll be on these awesome forums real quick :)

Yup....now all we need to do is stop people from asking when the next jailbreak will be out.lol.

I think that should one of the "Read Me First" post when new users that are interested in Jailbreaking join.lol.


Warning: please make absolutely no post asking "when a jailbreak will be out". You will receive no credible reply....and when it's out....it will only be posted frikin' everywhere;)
 
Wow, seriously??? I get on my laptop to look for this thread and it's not showing up on any page in "New Post" or "Active Topics".lol.
 
pianoman said:
So what does pod2's tweet actually mean?

Okay I found the post after counting each on on my phone.lol.
Well he is not exactly beating around the bush. All he says is that the jailbreak is almost done.

The post below that is a link to download iPSW's.

The next post is him saying the pod2g Facebook page is fake. What exactly did you get confused about?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top