What's new

PLEASE HELP! Furious mod/Gevey simcard!

riileystar

Reaction score
I haven't had phone service for 48 hours.
I have an i phone4
Version 4.3.3
Firmware 04.10.01

someone sold it to me telling me it wassnt locked to any carrier but i later found it it was locked to rogers/fido
ANyway i got it jailbroken/unlocked using gevey simcard and furious mod and was given very little instruction as to whatthe procedure is whenever the phone shuts off. so natually at some point it shut off and i was super confused. i eventually figured it out, and had service. i did this 2 times but not without loosing my service for hours and hours because i was trying to fix it, not to mention every time i fixed it it was like a fluke.

anyway ive been tryin for days.. ive tried everything,taking sim card out, reinstalling furious mod, dialing 112/airplane mode.

also when my phone reboots i dont get a gevey welcome message!! please help!!!

You should buy a Gevey Ultra SIM, you only have to do the process once and then it's unlocked permanently until you update or restore. Dialing 112 is also illegal and can get you into trouble and Gevey Ultra does not require you to do that.

it is gevey ultra.. sorry i dont know much about tech stuff im doing the ebst i can with what know which isint muc!

If you have an ultra you don't need to dial 112.

I think that even the Ultra dial 112 but in hidden mode :D

Well, I recieved mine yesterday and it is the original Ultra with F981 black chip

First you have to be jailbroken, then install FuriousMod without having the Gevey Ultra in the iPhone. Then you turn off the iPhone, put the gevey ultra with your micro sim, turn the iPhone On, you will see the welcome message, Accept, then an error would pop up No sim card install, don't do anything and you should get signal shortly

Everytime you reboot you will NOT get the Accept/Cancel welcome message but will get the No sim card installed error then the signal comes up

It takes 20-30 seconds for me to get a signal after reboot

The only problem I have is that with every reboot, Facetime turns Off and I have to turn it On and that costs an International SMS everytime (I reboot my iPhone alot) :(

Naw, Ultra does not dial 112 at all, it uses a completely different method.

Thank you for the clarification

Can you help me with this problem :

The only problem I have is that with every reboot, Facetime turns Off and I have to turn it On and that costs an International SMS everytime (I reboot my iPhone alot)

Is it normal ?

Any solution ?

Try to operate your phone in on position..means dont switch off your phone.Try to unplug your gevey sim and put it back after few minutes,it will solve your problem,I am currently using the same thing, & I also face such problems frequently..

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Try to operate your phone in on position..means dont switch off your phone.Try to unplug your gevey sim and put it back after few minutes,it will solve your problem,I am currently using the same thing, & I also face such problems frequently..

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Can you tell me the steps in detail ?