What's new

Placed my order already some how :D

Is no one else still getting the same error message, over and over? I've been trying to pre-order since 3AM EST, and i've gotten an error that says they're working on it every time.

Someone mentioned getting errors with firefox... maybe try IE or Chrome?

Welcome Hanwei!
I have been lurking too.

I started the process similar to you and wanted to mail to business address. I ended up choosing residential, then put the company name in the last name field as C/O..... I am going to call VZW and tell them to fix it, but saved me the hassle of fighting there system.

as the orders come in, the emails are taking longer to arrive.... It will bet there.

Hope it happens soon for you.

Take it easy.
G
First post... been lurking for a bit... :)

Started the ordering process early at 2:54am EST... didn't finish the process until 3:12am due to an issue... (wanted to ship the phone to my work address but the damn site only allows one address form field to fill out... I need 3 lines to make sure the phone arrives at the right address... so I had to eventually go to plan B... have it delivered it to my home address.

I finished the process and got the pending confirmation number (print screen!)... but no email confirmation yet :(

Man... some of you guys got your email confirmation within 15min... It's been almost 45min for me now... Gah! :eek:

Took about one hour but, I just got my order confirmation. My number was 4095. :eek: Holy hell guys. . .

Hey Geoff,

Thanks for the welcome!

I may call VZW tomorrow as well to see if I can change the shipping address. We'll see.

And yeah, I certainly hope the email comes soon... It's going to be hard trying to get to sleep while my mind is yearning for the email :p

Have a good night,
H

Welcome Hanwei!
I have been lurking too.

I started the process similar to you and wanted to mail to business address. I ended up choosing residential, then put the company name in the last name field as C/O..... I am going to call VZW and tell them to fix it, but saved me the hassle of fighting there system.

as the orders come in, the emails are taking longer to arrive.... It will bet there.

Hope it happens soon for you.

Take it easy.
G

Is no one else still getting the same error message, over and over? I've been trying to pre-order since 3AM EST, and i've gotten an error that says they're working on it every time.

I've been trying with all three since 3 AM =( Tried it on my wife's mac, too. I think it may be account based, it's all I can come up with.

I've been trying with all three since 3 AM =( Tried it on my wife's mac, too. I think it may be account based, it's all I can come up with.

I'm sorry man... good luck!

Still waiting on that confirmation email.....and I finished my order at 3:11a EST on Verizon.

It says the received my order, and it is in process.

I hope I wake up to a confirmation email in the morning. Or I'm going o be like :eek:

Got the confirmation email while I was driving home. Order #2209. And I snagged a pair of 32gb's.

Good luck to rest of that are still trying and congrats to those that have completed.

Still waiting on that confirmation email.....and I finished my order at 3:11a EST on Verizon.

Its says the received my order, and it is in process.

I hope I wake up to a confimation email in the morning. Or I'm going o be like :eek:

We're on the same "schedule". I'm glad I'm not waiting alone :D

Its says the received my order, and it is in process.

I hope I wake up to a confimation email in the morning. Or I'm going o be like :eek:

We're on the same "schedule". I'm glad I'm not waiting alone :D

It always feels better when others are in the same boat as you! I'm too excited, I hope they come early! :)

I was able to order about 10 minutes before also. If you did not get the e-mail maybe check your junk mail folder. Thats where mine was.