What's new

Placed my order already some how :D

Survivalism

Reaction score
Some how i was able to place my order already guys, not sure why one of my computers was able to access the site and it had gone live so i have completed my order and am awaiting order confirmation.

BTW: expected delivery date : 2/10/11

ive been trying.. won't let me. i get to the page and it keeps saying an error has occurred and they're trying to fix it asap

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got 2 ... for my wife and I...breezed right through it 10 min before

Yep, I ordered as well, ten minutes early. I wonder what time they ACTUALLY opened it up, as Verizon certainly didn't wait until 3am EST.

weird I was in ten minutes early.
What I find weird is the whole selecting the messaging thing. I selected the one I already have now so there should be no effect on the next bill right?

FYI for the email confirmation the shipping is 2/10 andddd

"FEDEXSTDOVERNIGHT3PM"
Is what I got for the type of shipment(dover is the city I live fyi)

Last edited:
For those that were able to get in early, did you get a confirmation email? I was able to get through everything and ordered early, but did not get an email. I usually get emails immediately, so I'm wondering if I should be worried or not.

What order number is everyone?

Im 92

EDIT: I did receive a confirmation email, i wouldnt be worried though

For those that were able to get in early, did you get a confirmation email? I was able to get through everything and ordered early, but did not get an email. I usually get emails immediately, so I'm wondering if I should be worried or not.

No email yet, but I got a confirmation # page, and I took like 3 screenshots of it !!!! :D:D

No email yet, but I got a confirmation # page, and I took like 3 screenshots of it !!!! :D:D

Well I just got the email, so back to bed I go. Good luck everyone!

I ordered through Verizon and got no email yet, did you guys that got one order through Apple?