What's new

OFFICIAL Verizon iPhone Shipping Thread

Just in case we didn't have enough to wonder and worry about, I'd love your thoughts/opinions on this:

This morning I was simultaneously trying to order from Apple Store and VZW.com. I got into each of them at the same time, and I ordered the 16GB and the 32GB for my two eligible upgrades.

After I ordered those, I went to the Apple Store and it said that one of those two lines was still eligible for an upgrade. So I did what anyone would have done.. I ordered the 32GB to see if it would work.

As of now, my Verizon order has been confirmed (showing the two iPhones), and I just checked my orders on the Apple Store, which says that my order of the (1) 32GB iPhone is prepared to ship.

Looks like I have 3 confirmed purchases with only 2 phone lines. What do you think is going to happen?

I just got an email from Verizon saying mine has been shipped but the tracking order isn't in FedEx's system yet.

I just received an email that my phone has shipped. It even gave me the UPS trcking number. I can't wait.

#5706 Should get mine on Monday. Got my Fed Ex Tracking #

I received my Fedex tracking #! Shipping today, here Monday :)
I'm in South Carolina and ordered a 32GB at 2:55 yesterday morning.

Just in case we didn't have enough to wonder and worry about, I'd love your thoughts/opinions on this:

This morning I was simultaneously trying to order from Apple Store and VZW.com. I got into each of them at the same time, and I ordered the 16GB and the 32GB for my two eligible upgrades.

After I ordered those, I went to the Apple Store and it said that one of those two lines was still eligible for an upgrade. So I did what anyone would have done.. I ordered the 32GB to see if it would work.

As of now, my Verizon order has been confirmed (showing the two iPhones), and I just checked my orders on the Apple Store, which says that my order of the (1) 32GB iPhone is prepared to ship.

Looks like I have 3 confirmed purchases with only 2 phone lines. What do you think is going to happen?
You're lucky! I'm anxious to hear what happens!

ordered a 32gb
shipping to wisconsin from memphis
tracking number received, but not showing a delivery date yet :/

Memphis, TN Origin Scan of 02/03/2011 8:12 PM
Memphis, TN Departure Scan of 02/04/2011 6:09 AM

Shipped by NDA DEL CONF...NEXT DAY AIR DELIVERY CONFIRMATION?

Going to Columbus, OH

Does UPS NDA mean Saturday delivery or Monday if it ships today? Thanks.

I just got my tracking number in the mail. Shipping via FedEx to NJ. At first I was psyched because Fedex usually delivers on Saturday. Was a little bummed to see that it was scheduled to be delivered on Monday.

It says it was shipped "Standard Overnight:"

Paste from website:

Anticipated ship date Feb 4, 2011
Estimated delivery Feb 7, 2011 by 3:00 PM

My Location: New Jersey
My Order: (1) 16GB
Time Order was CONFIRMED (confirmation email): 3:11 am

Ace Order No: 1616
Ace Order Location: D771001
Order Status: Shipped
Expected Ship Date: 02/10/2011

I recieved a email confirming that my order was shipped via UPS from Verizon early this morning. The UPS site has a status as "In Transit" but no expected delivery date

I ordered a 32gb around 10:30 or 11am yesterday, still showing "Order is being processed..."

My location: Denver .. I was order number 4000 something and I got my shipping notice with the fedex delivering my 32GB to me Monday!! I'm so excited!!