What's new

Placed my order already some how :D

Done and done. Screenshots of the confirmation. Ordered through Verizon. Will check for the confirmation email in the morning.

Some how i was able to place my order already guys, not sure why one of my computers was able to access the site and it had gone live so i have completed my order and am awaiting order confirmation.

BTW: expected delivery date : 2/10/11

Me too! I got my order in and done by 2:56 confirmed!

Ordered mine @ 12 minutes to midnite pacific time. I got up, when to get a drink and came back to wait out the agony, come back and refreshed the screen and Viola! plese sign in to start your order. Now, how to tell the wife, there is a HUGH charge on the credit card. Had to go big..... My 64bit touch was full, so I will have to be very ruthless with the minuscule 32 gbs... but I have a 64 gig Ipad to put a lot of the pics and games on. The phone will be a phone first and a pod second. Well Verizon has now got me for the next 15 years if it all stays the way they have been with service and what not. Been with them since really early 1995 and have had no major problems with them. They even waived an early cancellation fee when my 97 y.o. Grandmother who shared a line with me and my wife, passed away. (sidenote) I REALLY wanted her to hold out to feb so she could say she has seen all the major technological changes in her lifetime and she was up for the a 1 year renewal....... but in the distraught mind, you do things that seem perfect for your situation.

Oh well, she is in a much better place. Thanks Grandma for all you have done. I love you.

Now back to the phone. I can't wait. I am giddy as a school boy hookin' up with a little cute girl for the first time.....

Night all.

Last edited:
no e-mail yet.. but i'll check in the morning. i've got classes i should be somewhat rested for! good luck and thanks everyone!!!!

Just to warn some I ordered my phone, and placed Submit. Then I had order issues like someone mentioned. I was going to redo everything UNTIL I received an email confirmation. Just be cautious if this happens to you. Wait until you get an email confirmation within 5-10 minutes. If nothing, then proceed to try again or call Verizon to see if your order was placed. But I did receive an order number (956) and I didn't re-add or buy another 32 iPhone. lol. Woohoo.

What kind of insurance is the best? I never add insurance on my phones, but I may just have to with this pricey piece of tech. Please help or PM me.

I just have a confirmation number no order number here. Maybe that will be with the confirmation email.

My order # is 67!! UMMM on the site says ship by 2,10,11 on the comf email it says fed ex overnight shipping by 3pm?

Last edited:
The email will say, it will also give you info on how to track your order through verizons site.

Interestingly enough in my email the expected ship date is 1/31/11 lol, the store itself said 2/10/11.

I WANT IT NOW LOL!

EDIT: NICE!! 67!! I wonder if we are literally in the first 100 people to pre order.

Is anyone having any difficulty transferring an upgrade to another line? Seems when I go to the order page, it doesn't let me transfer an upgrade to a different phone in my family account.

Just got the confirmation YAHOO! Peace out everyone, I'll be on here later today, checkin' things out!

Last edited:
I didn't get the email yet, but it is a gmail account. Maybe Google/Droid is getting revenge? *wink*