What's new

Photos taken with the iPhone 7 or 7 Plus

The funniest part of it all was that I got home and sent a text to some biker friends with the picture of the odometer bragging on the fact that those miles were relatively repair free (almost unheard of on a Harley) I went to ride over to my sons house 30 minutes later and the starter had died. That’s what I get for bragging on it. Next time I’ll keep my big mouth shut.

Just got a cat. Named him Simba. He is a cool little dude.
IMG_9924.jpg

The funniest part of it all was that I got home and sent a text to some biker friends with the picture of the odometer bragging on the fact that those miles were relatively repair free (almost unheard of on a Harley) I went to ride over to my sons house 30 minutes later and the starter had died. That’s what I get for bragging on it. Next time I’ll keep my big mouth shut.
I’ve had Harley’s for 30+ years got my first when I was 15. It was a 43 hardtail raked and stretched in the 60’s was (and I’m not kidding) 9’ 6” Long
Broke down all the time

The new iPhones will have great cameras, with new features, so I expect even more beautiful pictures taken with these devices.

Please post your photos with this great device in this thread! I look forward to seeing what's possible with the new cameras.
It's quite possible that I'll participate soon.

Attachments

• IMG_0344.JPG
    IMG_0344.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 664
  • IMG_0387.JPG
    IMG_0387.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 622
  • IMG_0392.JPG
    IMG_0392.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 643
  • IMG_0394.JPG
    IMG_0394.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 632
  • IMG_0486.JPG
    IMG_0486.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 618
  • IMG_0668.JPG
    IMG_0668.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 588
New Symrna Beach. Airgate Aviation is where is work. It was a Phenom jet!! Took off like an F16!! Sweet looking jet.