What's new

Photos taken with the iPhone 7 or 7 Plus

bab5d8203ea3dadc449547aca59852fe.jpg

Kitty is laying down the law on my arm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Questions from an iphone newbie:

When viewing photos, I notice that there is a split second of motion captured on each photo. (I can see my wife's hair move for a split second) I thought I was crazy at first, but I can see now that all my pictures do this.

First question:

Is there a way to turn off the above? I'm sure it must take a little extra space and it's a feature I do not care about at all.

Second question:

I've read about how photos sometimes show upside down with the iphone. From what I understand, there is a "correct" orientation to hold the phone when taking pictures and that each photo contains meta data that should make them show rightside up even when taken upside down in most programs. Is there a way to change it so the other way is now rightside up? I have been taking pictures this way for too many years, it will be very difficult to change my ways now.

The orientation for ensuring that photographs are not upside down is home button down in portrait or to the right in landscape.

If you shoot a video and play it in QuickTime it will always orientate itself properly but if you use VLC the down/right protocol needs to be followed. VLC will play upside down if that's the way the phone was held.

Why are you're photos not showing F aperture like this one
6bb1331acfc523c65652e4f686e3c11f.jpg

As posted in random photos?

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.

Are you saying that the photo was not taken with an iPhone 7?

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.

Are you saying that the photo was not taken with an iPhone 7?

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.
No, that's not what I said. The photos were edited, using that app, after taking the picture with the iPhone.