What's new

Photos taken with the iPhone 7 or 7 Plus

Just a few shots while playing around and getting to know my new camera [emoji16]

a3931b0f8a0b5e242f06dc9893e1f999.jpg

a6d3cae1d0d7ec3e4579e1808bf41f17.jpg

Tapped from my Plus Sized iPhone 7

Noob question - is there a way to quickly launch the camera? I know swiping left from the home screen and swiping up to access it on the control center but was hoping for something quicker. Especially when the screen is off ... S7 had double tap home button to launch camera which was great for grabbing those quick shots. Could have the camera app up and ready before the phone was even out of my pocket!

Noob question - is there a way to quickly launch the camera? I know swiping left from the home screen and swiping up to access it on the control center but was hoping for something quicker. Especially when the screen is off ... S7 had double tap home button to launch camera which was great for grabbing those quick shots. Could have the camera app up and ready before the phone was even out of my pocket!
These are the only options I know as well. If you enable Raise to Wake in your settings (Display & Brightness), all you have to do, is swipe left on the lock screen, to get to the camera.

These are the only options I know as well. If you enable Raise to Wake in your settings (Display & Brightness), all you have to do, is swipe left on the lock screen, to get to the camera.

I had that enabled but ended up disabling it as it kinda got annoying as the screen was turning on when I didn't want it to. Thanks for the suggestion!!

I had that enabled but ended up disabling it as it kinda got annoying as the screen was turning on when I didn't want it to. Thanks for the suggestion!!

You're welcome.

I ordered this today as an attachment to the iPhone for better control and one handed use for photo taking. Its a Kickstarter product now selling on Amazon. I'm not sure how well it works. I watched videos on YouTube. Supposed to being DSLR LIKE feel to photo taking, tripod use, etc. the camera is awesome already this attachment host offers a diff experience to accessing the Features. If I don't like it, I will return it.
8132e074e655a687a85cf8713bd83b89.png

Sent via my Sexy Matte Black..256g..i7 Plus using Tapatalk [emoji57]

I ordered this today as an attachment to the iPhone for better control and one handed use for photo taking. Its a Kickstarter product now selling on Amazon. I'm not sure how well it works. I watched videos on YouTube. Supposed to being DSLR LIKE feel to photo taking, tripod use, etc. the camera is awesome already this attachment host offers a diff experience to accessing the Features. If I don't like it, I will return it.
8132e074e655a687a85cf8713bd83b89.png

Wow, that looks really interesting! Let us know what you think about it once you get it.

Wow, that looks really interesting! Let us know what you think about it once you get it.

I will. It doesn't ship until Nov 14th so it will be awhile. I wanted a "real" camera but didn't want to tote around yet another device so I came across this vlog on YouTube and decided, its cheaper and works with my current device so I'll give it a shot.