What's new

Ordering from the Apple Store Tonight.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you think the Apple Store is going to be able to handle all of the orders tonight? I have a feeling it's going to be nearly impossible to get a order through.

Do you think the Apple Store is going to be able to handle all of the orders tonight? I have a feeling it's going to be nearly impossible to get a order through.

It's pretty late, so hopefully that scares some people away but I feel the same. I hope they prepared for this demand!

the website worked perfectly for me when pre ordering, the last pre order the website was crashing, this time I ordered with out any issues at all

I tried to get my 6 through Apple but the site kept freezing. Then wouldn't take my password. Went to att and was able to get it with a little persistence.

I was hedging my bets and had Verizon's page open and the iPhone page open on another tab. About 5 till, I started refreshing and the Verizon Pre-Order button appeared about 2 minutes till. I take it their click was a little fast as compared to Apple's clock. I jumped on the Verizon site and had my order in by 2 minutes after the hour.

I kept checking the Apple store and they still had not gotten the site up for me when I decided to go to bed.