What's new

Some AT&T and Apple iPhone 4 pre-orders have been cancelled

good luck! let us know what the problem was, will be interesting to hear why a tee and tee cancelled or order

GOOD NEWS.
I'm in the system as Pending. In Wednesday it will change to shipped and have a tracking #.
They have no idea why I got the email.
So on Wednesday I will drop by and get more unformation.
What a trip.

thats great news! good to hear it was faulse email, though must of been annoying to have to go therebut at least ull have the phone on the 24th

If you have any doubts but have not received a cancel, check your credit card. Mine shows a pending charge to AT&T.

but the pending could turn to cancelled right? i would feel much safer it was taken oddly enough

I guess it could turn to canceled but I would have a heart attack. I'm a geek and so ready for a new phone. My 3GS is old news now even though I have installed ios4. I need a new toy...

yeah i get bored of my phones quicker then 1 year but i did not get the 3gs because to me it felt like paying for an old phone because of the same design so 3g nokia and now iphone 4

HOW
My iPhone is set to go yet my son's iPhone has been cancelled and they can't do a thing about it. I used the same card, the money is there.
I pre ord both phones at the same time at the store. They have no clue as to what went wrong.
So now my son will be waiting on line. Yes, I will be with him.
Hopefully he will get his WHITE iPhone.
STILL HOW DID THIS GO WRONG.

sorry to hear it, why do they cancell orders like this?

but hopefully it will work out in his favour and hell get a white one that he wanted

I need a way to track my comments. I forget what post I left them in and have to start looking around waiting lots of time.
Any ideas?
Thanks

yeah in the options under notification you can make it so it send you an email every time some one replies to your posts, thats how i keep track