What's new

Don't forget. Get your iPhone 6 pre-order tonight at 12 PST!

I bragged on Verizon too much apparently. I got an email today saying my order was on hold because of "fraud prevention" -- and I needed to call a number to confirm the order. Been on hold for 20 minutes now with no rep yet. Absolutely unacceptable.

Frustrates me so much.

Update: 35 minutes on hold, still no rep.

Update: finally got a rep at the 38 minute mark. Took 3 minutes to confirm.

What a pain, inexcusable.

Did you manage to sort it out?:)

Woooo, Just checked my status and its changed to Preparing for Dispatch.
Really getting excited now :)

For those of you who ordered via Verizon, did you get a shipping confirmation? I haven't, just my order confirmation... when I check the status of my order it only says:

We received your order and it is in process.
Expected Ship Date: 09/19/2014

For those of you who ordered via Verizon, did you get a shipping confirmation? I haven't, just my order confirmation... when I check the status of my order it only says:

We received your order and it is in process.
Expected Ship Date: 09/19/2014

I ordered two - one says like yours, the other says "not available at this time". When the order was created they both said delivery by the 19th, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed they're still working through it and it won't be a problem.

FWIW, yesterday morning I had to cancel my original orders and redo them, and I just received the confirmation that they were canceled this morning... so maybe there's a big queue they're working through.

64GB model seems to be the popular one for the iPhone 6 as shipping times are 3-4 weeks while 128gb and 16 are 7-10 business days, for the iPhone 6 plus it is all 3-4 weeks every single model