What's new

Don't forget. Get your iPhone 6 pre-order tonight at 12 PST!

I have yet to receive a confirmation email from AT&T. I placed order at about 3:30AM EST. (I printed the confirmation that said I would receive an email)

I can now easily get on Apples and AT&T site and it is showing still available for 19th delivery. My AT&T acct mgt page doesn't show anything and says I am available for upgrade. Wondering if I should try and place another order.

Did anyone else order through AT&T and still waiting on confirmation?

Just got the Confirmation Email (7:44AM EST). System must have just been playing catch up. 64 Gold 6 due to arrive on 9/19. I can stop stressing! Hope everyone has a great day!!!!

Mine is the 19th too at the moment, Really happy about that, I tried from 8am but the store wasn't open, I don't think i have ever been this excited about an iPhone :)

The UK orders say this "Delivery: 19/9 in most areas by Standard Shipping " so even if you ordered first, in some areas you wont get it on the 19th, not many areas, mainly way up in the north of the uk

What I like about this pre order is that the wait is not very long at all, not like other pre orders where we have waited a month + to get it... and iOS 8 in 6 days to install on my iPad and 5s while I wait for the 6 :D

Finally compeleted my order through Verizon at 6 am pst. It kept giving error messeges at check out. Anyway my iphone 6 plus will ship on 10-14.

The UK orders say this "Delivery: 19/9 in most areas by Standard Shipping " so even if you ordered first, in some areas you wont get it on the 19th, not many areas, mainly way up in the north of the uk

What I like about this pre order is that the wait is not very long at all, not like other pre orders where we have waited a month + to get it... and iOS 8 in 6 days to install on my iPad and 5s while I wait for the 6 :D
According to the map i'm in the right zone for the 19th delivery :)

If I'm from USA, I'll certainly make the pre-order. Unfortunately, I don't think it's available yet in the Philippines. Guess, I'll have to wait for a couple of months.

I bragged on Verizon too much apparently. I got an email today saying my order was on hold because of "fraud prevention" -- and I needed to call a number to confirm the order. Been on hold for 20 minutes now with no rep yet. Absolutely unacceptable.

Frustrates me so much.

Update: 35 minutes on hold, still no rep.

Update: finally got a rep at the 38 minute mark. Took 3 minutes to confirm.

What a pain, inexcusable.

Last edited:
I bragged on Verizon too much apparently. I got an email today saying my order was on hold because of "fraud prevention" -- and I needed to call a number to confirm the order. Been on hold for 20 minutes now with no rep yet. Absolutely unacceptable.

Frustrates me so much.

Stick with it... was on hold for 40 minutes this morning (fortunately that's my commute) before I got someone, but then they bent over backwards to help out and didn't rush things at all.

Fraud Alerts? Man. I didn't have that problem, but I put half of it on my account.

I remember when i ordered my iPhone 5 I immediately got an automated phone call from the bank saying payment had been declined as it wasn't my usual spending pattern, I had to ring the bank and authorise the payment and then start the whole ordering process again.
I was annoyed but later realised they had my interests at heart and I was glad they were on the ball.

I remember when i ordered my iPhone 5 I immediately got an automated phone call from the bank saying payment had been declined as it wasn't my usual spending pattern, I had to ring the bank and authorise the payment and then start the whole ordering process again.
I was annoyed but later realised they had my interests at heart and I was glad they were on the ball.

Luckily, I haven't run into that problem, but I did have to wait exactly 2 hours and 1 minute to get my order to process. Apparently, it was working fine for new customers, which has made me a little angry, but what can we do? Lol

Luckily, I haven't run into that problem, but I did have to wait exactly 2 hours and 1 minute to get my order to process. Apparently, it was working fine for new customers, which has made me a little angry, but what can we do? Lol
That made me smile that you had it down to the minute lol.