What's new

On hold.

smittyzz

Reaction score
My plan of getting an iphone 4 is currently on hold because im getting a jeep wrangler for 1200 from my cousin :) i should have that paid off in about 4 weeks :)
So i will continue using my 3g for another 6 weeks till i have the money for the iphone 4 and then hopefully there will be a jailbreak out :)
doesmy plan sound good?

lol another 6 weeks, im pretty darn sure the jailbreak tool will be released by then

good:) im an impatient person.. so 6 weeks will be long but i want a vehicle first
im 18 i work around 30-40hours a week and my dads second truck needs breaks, i need something reliable and thats mine, and its like an 860 for 6 month premium with geico thats around 146 a month, bc my dad wont insure me anymore

ahh i see i see, 30-40 hours a week? thats full time no?, do you still go to school? i only work around 25-30 hours

well im a senior and im thinking that fulll time. :) i like working unlike most teens i enjoy it and i always want more hours they always call me first if they need someone.. i work at pizza hut haha. and i get a 23 percent discount with atnt bc i work at pizza hut too :)
and i had a guy try to reduce my 500 deposit. im checking in in a few days. hopefully they doo :)

haha :p i make minumum tho. but hey its ok, around 800 a month is good for me, car insurence and soon to be phone bill, i will be alright :) and yea its not deffinate but i hope aso bad they lower it, 500 is alot for me right this moment

Yeah. As much as i would want an iphone too, a car is more at the top of the list. I wish i had ur discount. I only get 19% for bcbs.

One thing you might want to consider is buying a refurbished iPhone 4. AT&T is selling refurbished iPhone 4 16GB for $149 and 32GB for $249. That's a $50 savings and those phones are practically new.

yes im prolly going to go that way, its cheaper :)