What's new

Official Successful "evasi0n" iOS 6.0-6.1 Jailbreak Thread

Jailbroke 96 devices so far.... another 68 to go.... I should start charging my colleagues for this >.> Buy me a can of Monster or a gallon of water each.

Jailbreak completed on iPhone 5 iOS 6.1 with no problems.
Start to finish in around 5 minutes!!!
Hope everybody who jailbreaks is also going to DONATE!!!

iPhone 5 done in around 5 minutes if that. Holding off on my iPad 3 for now as its already jailbroken and set up perfectly the way I want it... I'll decide one I know which tweaks are working/not working wether to update and jailbreak :)
Now as Mickey says.... Everybody stop flooding cydia and let me get to the good part 😝
Great work from the evasiOn team. Those guys are unbelievable

Jailbroke 96 devices so far.... another 68 to go.... I should start charging my colleagues for this >.> Buy me a can of Monster or a gallon of water each.

Ahh!!! That's quite a few! They can't figure it out on their own?

Tapatalk'd from iPhone 4.

Successfully 4S and iPad 4 on 6.1.....only issue isn't still can't download anything from Cydia lol

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Successfully 4S and iPad 4 on 6.1.....only issue isn't still can't download anything from Cydia lol

I have a feeling the cydia problem will be around for the rest of today.

All Done! Restored my jailbroken 4S (5.1.1) and updated to 6.1 using WIN, then ran Jailbreak. Kept the passcode on for work email, but the JB ran fine, just had to enter p/c once during JB. Not even going to try Cydia for a day or so. So happy! Almost, ALMOST, had given up hope of seeing a 6.x JB. Awesome work by the devs. They need to be rightly proud of their good works!!!

Done and dusted Iphone 5 32GB...Very easy 5 minutes tops..now everyone please leave cydia.

mojosodope said:
Yes it is

Every time I try a reboot I get stuck at the Apple logo.

Other than that a successful jailbreak on a 64GB 5 iOS 6.1.

I'm on 6.0.1 just downloaded the Cydia Evasi0n tweak and turned my tethered into an untethered!

Many thanks,
Software

Just finished jail breaking my 4s with zero issues! Thanks for making it so easy team evasion! Gonna jailbreak the wife's 4s when she gets home. It's her first time jailbreaking. Cydia sure is backed up though!! Don't some of y'all have to go to work or bed or something?? Lol

Just finished jail breaking my 4s with zero issues! Thanks for making it so easy team evasion! Gonna jailbreak the wife's 4s when she gets home. It's her first time jailbreaking. Cydia sure is backed up though!! Don't some of y'all have to go to work or bed or something?? Lol

I'm hoping by the time I get off work it will be a little quicker.