What's new

Official Successful "evasi0n" iOS 6.0-6.1 Jailbreak Thread

Dynocompe1990 said:
I'm hoping by the time I get off work it will be a little quicker.

Tapatalk'd from iPhone 4.

Only if u don't get off work until tomorrow!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Only if u don't get off work until tomorrow!! Lol

That's what I'm thinking....I probably won't be able to download much until tomorrow night after work. I'll be back up at 5 for work again in the morning.

Tapatalk'd from iPhone 4.

Im trying to download some app on cydia but i keep getting hash sum mismatch and http/1.1 500 internal server error. does that mean I have to rejailbreak?

It's not you, it's Cydia - the servers are getting hammered. Cydia is merely a re-direct point to the actual servers that host the tweaks and right now, thousands upon thousands of people are trying to get at the tweaks. The system can't handle the load.

The only advice is to have patience and keep trying. Oh, and past experience has proven this can take days to resolve. There are just that many people trying to funnel in at one time.

As with the jail break - have patience because, eventually, the traffic will subside and you'll be able to get in.

Marilyn

ok thanks! just wanted to make sure i jb'd it right! new to all this since i was using android only before the ip5

iPhone 5 on 6.1 done in about 5-10 minutes. Easy! Just can't wait for Cydia's traffic to slow down so I can have my JB back! Been using a boring stock i5 since its release.

mojosodope said:
Successfully 4S and iPad 4 on 6.1.....only issue isn't still can't download anything from Cydia lol

Yep,same situation with me . iPhone 4S and ipad 4 successfully jailbreaked.. But cydia is dead anyway... Lol..

And since jailbreaking is global, I'd say you won't be able to have full, stress-free access to Cydia until.... Next week? LOL. iOS 5 was nowhere near this crazy. Then again, iOS 6 is basically the majority of the population

Woohoo!! Managed to download winterboard, 5 icon dock and.....that's it!!! So slow!!! Soooo many error messages!!! Ah well...just gonna lay off for awhile and hope it eases up!

Woohoo!! Managed to download winterboard, 5 icon dock and.....that's it!!! So slow!!! Soooo many error messages!!! Ah well...just gonna lay off for awhile and hope it eases up!

Things will be slow for the next day or two. Once the surge calms things will speed up and we will ALL be happy!!!!

And I'm done. 4 minutes flat not including downloading from their site. Piece of cake. Now I gotta figure out what's next to do!! LoL

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Successfully jailbroke my iPhone 5.

But can I ask you guys something? I tried to install Activator, but there's an error message saying "size mismatch?" Does that mean that Activator's not configured yet for the longer iPhone 5 screen and I won't be able to use the tweak? (Read somewhere it's compatible with my IOS, 6.1). Or do I simply just wait a while and try again?

Nope. You got a fragmented cache or download on your device. Respring your device or manually close the Cydia process and retry. The traffic load has died down significantly

And I'm done. 4 minutes flat not including downloading from their site. Piece of cake. Now I gotta figure out what's next to do!! LoL

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Do not wish to highjack this thread but check the show us your home screen thread, the theme section and application and tweaks sections. BTW you will need Winterboard to install a theme