What's new

Official IOS 7 thread.

I have the iPhone 4 and it's runs great no lag feels like the windows phone to me

iTunes 11.0.5 will allow you to upgrade it only. But if you want to interact with your devices on iOS 7 via computer terminal, you'd need 11.1. You can use the Upgrade function on iTunes 11.0.5 to upgrade to retain data on your device with the iOS upgrade. But the tricky situation is that because the servers are still fluctuating, it's risky to upgrade without a PC terminal as a backup in case all goes wrong.

well im in no position to get a new computer..so im screwed with having the right version of Itunes once I upgrade to IOS7?

Just download the iOS 7 ipsw file for your device. Now Click Restore on you itunes (holding the option key) & select the ipsw. iTunes will restore your device to iOS 7. Don't worry about the iTunes version, try this method, it will work for you...

Last edited:
I got my 5, sons 4s and my iPad mini running 7. They all seam faster. Love it. One thing battery is dying a lot faster. And anyone know how to force close apps now ? Was able to double tap home. But that has changed ? Thank guys.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I got my 5, sons 4s and my iPad mini running 7. They all seam faster. Love it. One thing battery is dying a lot faster. And anyone know how to force close apps now ? Was able to double tap home. But that has changed ? Thank guys.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

double tap, then scroll to the app, hold and push up

Ok well got the new update all looks good very nice fell awesome redesign setup more of swiping then hitting buttons just have to learning what swipe goes in each app lol but only thing im mad about is my weather report my stocks are still there but weather report was replaced by oopps found it haha still learning it woot GOT TO LOVE IT

My mini went great. Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net
If you have any issues when update through your device, try downloading iTunes 11.1 and update through iTunes. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Please tell me that the issue that I'm about to speak of is not just me..... First of all I really do like the new IOS7, Its close to having a new phone, however, the font to background ratio is JUST TERRIBLE !!! Some of the apps that I've explored so far seem to have the same issue... JUST TERRIBLE !!! Lets take the Weather App & even the Home screen for example, the font is white, & unless you have a DARK background(wallpaper), Its just plane & simply hard to read. Notice the time, & all the info at the top of the screen, signal, carrier,battery indicator etc, difficult to read...DO YOU AGREE ?? I've looked for possible adjustments for this in settings, & the only thing I see that is usefull is that you can adjust the font size, but so far thats it. I sure hope there's a work around for this issue.
BTW, I'm using a Iphone4, but I don't think the device type matters (4s,5,S,C whatever) I think is a IOS7 issue across the board.

Thanks

mine is iphone 4 now upgraded to ios7 looking good
in control center toogles are there for airplane wireless bluetooth dnd rotation lock but data,3G data and some others are not available
checked to add/remove toogles but not found

Smooth, fast, good looking & battery lasts longer. That's amazing. Ip4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2