What's new

Official IOS 7 thread.

To those that haven't already. Make sure you've grabbed a copy of iTunes 11.1. iTunes 11.0.X does not allow for interaction with iOS 7 as its not supported. Meaning you can't restore your backup and you can't sync with your device once its on 7 if you're on iTunes 11.0

Sent via my iPad using Tapatalk HD
How do I download to the latest version? It's asking me to update to 11.0.5

Also remember that if you are a developer, you will have to install iOS 7 final from iTunes or XCode. You will not be able to update OTA.

Apple is slammed at the moment. 11.1 was available for download a few minutes ago. I just checked the site and it's back on 11.0.5. If it's not up and around in a little while, I'll upload both the Mac and Windows copy of iTunes 11.1 if the servers are still slammed

I was able to download and install 11.1 iTunes, but when I go to "Check For Update" for my phone, it still says 6.1.4 is the most recent version

Apple is slammed at the moment. 11.1 was available for download a few minutes ago. I just checked the site and it's back on 11.0.5. If it's not up and around in a little while, I'll upload both the Mac and Windows copy of iTunes 11.1 if the servers are still slammed
Can I go ahead and update to iOS 7? I have backed up to the computer. iCloud is getting slammed and is taking a long time.

I just updated itunes with no problems....on my Mac

Last edited:
getting non stop error messages on both iPad and iPhone, estimate times go from 9 hours to 4 minutes I had at one point on my phone but it just wont download. im going to wait until tomorrow I dont think im going to have any luck today lol, you had the right idea Ivy

getting non stop error messages on both iPad and iPhone, estimate times go from 9 hours to 4 minutes I had at one point on my phone but it just wont download. im going to wait until tomorrow I dont think im going to have any luck today lol, you had the right idea Ivy
Yes i always think its best to wait...