What's new

Notifications for deleted apps???

httr

Reaction score
I am getting notifications for apps that I have deleted. Why? How can I stop this?
Thanks

httr said:
I am getting notifications for apps that I have deleted. Why? How can I stop this?
Thanks

You need to delete them off iTunes not just your iPhone. Hope this answers your question.

Thanks
is this happening with all the apps you've deleted? or some specific apps? when you delete them from your home screen there shouldn't be any update notification for that apps anymore since that app is not on your home screen anymore, or on your device.

bab2010 said:
is this happening with all the apps you've deleted? or some specific apps? when you delete them from your home screen there shouldn't be any update notification for that apps anymore since that app is not on your home screen anymore, or on your device.

There are 2 apps I deleted from my phone that I am getting update notifications for. I haven't synced to the computer yet. I'll give that a try.

Another question I have. Why do I get subscribed to every thread I write in? That's annoying. I can't see where to change that on my phone. I'm sure I'll find more options from the computer.

Yes connect your phone to your computer and sync it to iTunes. It will cure that issue I think.