What's new

Unwanted Text Notifications

jackmac452

Reaction score
Please excuse my ignorance, but does anyone know how to stop the text notifications popping up on my screen, my gf wants to know who these people are who are texting me? I just wish I could get rid of the blooming notifications..Thank you very much for any help.

jackmac452 said:
Please excuse my ignorance, but does anyone know how to stop the text notifications popping up on my screen, my gf wants to know who these people are who are texting me? I just wish I could get rid of the blooming notifications..Thank you very much for any help.

Settings Notifications messages Have a look in there

Girlfriends... lol

Just leave them, one day when you have more than one women on the go, it will help, trust me :)

Thank you Bmahony.. hey Guys, I'm 62, live in the Philippines.. we ALL have 3 gf's.. I'm no exception, and they are all beautiful... but they do give you earache, like any woman in the world. Thanks again for your help.

Hmm. Sorry, but the text notification still pops up.. Maybe it's my cross to bear in my lovetime.