What's new

Not getting any Instagram notifications I Phone 5

yooboy

Reaction score
Since 4 days ago all notifications from Instagram have completely stopped. Everything is still checked in settings to allow notifications. I have tried turning the notifications settings on and off, restarted the phone, left Instagram open, left Instagram closed and still nothing at all. I have to sign in Instagram to see any notifications. Nothing at all is showing up on lock screen from Instagram. It still has the notifications from 4 days ago but nothing recent has come through at all. Notifications are coming through for other apps it's only Instagram that has stopped

Welcome to iPhoneForums, yooboy!

The app itself has settings (Push Notification Settings) that can be limited or disabled. Did you also take a look at these?

Welcome to iPhoneForums, yooboy!

The app itself has settings (Push Notification Settings) that can be limited or disabled. Did you also take a look at these?

Hi J.A, yes I have tried playing about with the settings of the app itself and still nothing recent will come through from instagram at all.

In Settings - Notifications - Instagram:
Show on Lock Screen should be enabled, if you wish to see them there.

Select an alert style other than "None".

Which software is your device running? The most recent one is iOS 8.4.1. Maybe updating will help. Also, there was an update for Instagram recently. Make sure the app is up to date.