What's new

iPhone randomly loses audio on game and notifications

Nytngale

Reaction score
I searched the threads and didn't see this issue anywhere. I have the Doodle Jump game app on my 4s. The audio component of the game will randomly stop working and when it does I also lose the audio on my text notifications, but the phone ringer continues to work. The only way to get the audio to resume on the game and for text notifications is to shut the phone off and turn it back on. Am I missing something here or is this an odd issue? Any help will be appreciated!

I searched the threads and didn't see this issue anywhere. I have the Doodle Jump game app on my 4s. The audio component of the game will randomly stop working and when it does I also lose the audio on my text notifications, but the phone ringer continues to work. The only way to get the audio to resume on the game and for text notifications is to shut the phone off and turn it back on. Am I missing something here or is this an odd issue? Any help will be appreciated!

You didn't mention what version of IOS you are running. It's possible that if you are running a version of IOS 6.0 or higher and you haven't received an update for the app that's the problem.

If that is the case, send an email to the dev and see if there are any plans for an update.

Once you get the loss of audio, go straight to settings > general > about > diagnostic & usage, and see if you see panic.plist on the list anywhere.

You didn't mention what version of IOS you are running. It's possible that if you are running a version of IOS 6.0 or higher and you haven't received an update for the app that's the problem.

If that is the case, send an email to the dev and see if there are any plans for an update.

I just did an update for the app a couple of days ago, but will also check with the developer. Thanks for the help!

Once you get the loss of audio, go straight to settings > general > about > diagnostic & usage, and see if you see panic.plist on the list anywhere.

Will check it out next time it occurs. Thanx!