What's new

Not sure what i have done...

aj2703

Reaction score
Well i dunno how i have done it, but i have somehow managed to get 4.1 on my brand new phone 4, or at least that is what the phone says in the about section. When i goto jailbreak me though it says my version is too new, so i dunno what's gone on there.

Did a bit more digging and umbrella reports my phone as 4.0.2..? Although when i go into itunes it says 4.1 as the software version..>?...

Could this be because i tried a TUT and it told me to replace all the .dmg 002 files with 001..?

If so when this new firmware comes out will i be able to upgrade my phone to it..? i have got an origional 4.0.2 firmware file and it won't let me restore to that, i think it has something to do with apple not signing the files anymore..? I keep getting the 3194 error

i think what you did is you saved your files on umbrella when it was on 4.0.2, but then updated your iphone to 4.1, and you cant jailbreak 4.1 yet, nothing has been released, so if its on 4.1 just wait and dont use umbrella and try to downgrade to 4.0.2 because there is still not point due to not being able to jailbreak 4.0.2. just stay on 4.1 till the new jailbreak comes out