What's new

No Videos for me

asteve76

Reaction score
Firstly, apologies if this post may be in the wrong section and may have already been answered.
I am currently running on all up to date softwares: iTunes 10.5.0.142 and ios 5.0.1 (9A405)
The problem I am having is as follows. After updating to ios 5 I am now unable to sync any vids to my iphone 4, I get the following message when I try:
...was not copied to the iphone "**** iphone" because it cannot be played on this iphone.
The videos I am trying to sync are all legitimate purchases off itunes, four series of The IT Crowd and four series of The Big Bang Theory.
I have checked the box next to Manually manage music and videos.
I have also tried adding the video folder to itunes but with no luck.
This is a recent problem because I have synced videos to my iphone before without any trouble.

This is now becoming extremely frustrating.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Computer is authorised, yes.
I'm also signed in to my account as well.

I guess I'll have to use StreamToMe or AVPlayer if I don't solve this problem.

All solved now.
I just realised that I had not installed Quicktime. Don't know why this would cause all my problems, just another apple quirk I guess.

asteve76 said:
All solved now.
I just realised that I had not installed Quicktime. Don't know why this would cause all my problems, just another apple quirk I guess.

Can QuickTime be downloaded directly to my iPhone or do I have to synch it from my laptop?