What's new

Transfer files to pc

jjmcb

Reaction score
My apologies if their is a thread written about this i been looking around trying to find a way to transfer videos music from my iPhone 4 6.1 16g jailbroken with evasi0n.
Is their a way to do this without installing some software that you need to pay for? I was able to do this on the first gen iPods
If I sync my iphone to iTunes will It affect the jailbreak

iTunes functionality/compatibility is not affect when you jailbreak a device.

Ok so I should be able to save my files on iTunes then extract them from their right

Ok so I should be able to save my files on iTunes then extract them from their right

With iFunBox or iExplorer, you extract them directly from your device. It's the same concept as accessing your C: drive, where you can see all the files down to the raw stuff that's on your device. Or if you just want a simpler transfer, that works as well. Both utilities comes with an easy-to-use UI. Click on the Photo button and it'll bring you to all your photos so you can manipulate them. Click on the Text or SMS buttons and it'll bring you to your Text messages in their native form so that you can back them up. Click on the Notes button and it'll bring you to your notes so you can back them up or manipulate them, etc etc.