What's new

Transferring a video from iphone to laptop

bookmanjoe

Reaction score
I am trying to transfer a few videos from my iPhone. They are to large to email. I have been able to send them to mobile me, but when I download them, they are a webpage. I want to edit them in iMovie. I don't see any way to do this. Help!

Thanks,
Joe

Edit the using iMovie on your phone or on your computer? Wherever you want to edit them, you will need to have the original video either in your iPhone or in your computer. It doesn't matter how huge the videos are, you can still edit them in iMovie.

Edit the using iMovie on your phone or on your computer? Wherever you want to edit them, you will need to have the original video either in your iPhone or in your computer. It doesn't matter how huge the videos are, you can still edit them in iMovie.

As I said, I am trying to transfer them to my laptop so I can edit them there. My question is how to get them onto my laptop.

thanks,
Joe

As I said, I am trying to transfer them to my laptop so I can edit them there. My question is how to get them onto my laptop.

thanks,
Joe
after connecting your phone to your laptop, go to "My Computer" there you will see your phone listed amount the different hard disk drives you having in your computer, click on your iphone icon and it will take you to a folder, open that folder and you will see your camera roll folder, open the camera roll folder and you will see your pictures and videos there. Highlight the videos you want to transfer to your computer and copy and paste them where ever you want in your computer.

You can also use touchcopy 09 software to quickly copy the files to computer.Its very small in size and user friendly...

[/QUOTE]
after connecting your phone to your laptop, go to "My Computer" there you will see your phone listed amount the different hard disk drives you having in your computer, click on your iphone icon and it will take you to a folder, open that folder and you will see your camera roll folder, open the camera roll folder and you will see your pictures and videos there. Highlight the videos you want to transfer to your computer and copy and paste them where ever you want in your computer.[/QUOTE]

I do not see my phone and it is connected.

thanks,
Joe

You can also use touchcopy 09 software to quickly copy the files to computer.Its very small in size and user friendly...

I downloaded it, but it does not show the videos I shot.

thanks,
Joe