What's new

No " MobileMe " after JB

neo5555

Reaction score
Hey guys...
Just recently upgraded to BB 6.15.00 on my 3GS in order to unlock it using Sn0breeze and UltraSn0w, and running IOS 4.2.1 .

Since doing this, i am unable to setup a " MobileMe " account.
Keep getting this message : " The identity of this iphone could not be validated "

Are any of you running BB 6.15.00 having this issue ? or is " MobileMe " working ok for you on BB 6.15.00 ?

TIA :)

Haven't heard of this problem before. Is there a reason why your not on 4.3.2? There is an untethered availible for that now...

Thx for the reply Gaz,
I found my battery life terrible when going above 4.2.1 ... My battery would die within 24hrs standby, and now on 4.2.1 it lasts for several days longer.

I think my issue is related to using BB 6.15.00 but i was hoping that others could confirm this. Have posted on several other forums to no avail.. Getting no responses.

Thx again.. :)

Apparenty the battery and signal issues some users were experiencing have completely disappeared since 4.3.2.

Did you create your own custom ipsw using snowbreeze or someone else's...?

In all honesty, i haven't tried 4.3.2 .. I'm doing it as we speak using Sn0wBreeze 2.6.1 .
I always build my own custom IOS's.. Never trust others.
Fingers crossed.. hoping it will alow me to use my MobileMe account once again..

Will report back.

cheers

Last edited:
Ok.
Just updated to 4.3.2 and now i can once again setup a MobileMe account, but now i have another problem..
For some reason, my location cannot determined.
When using " Find My iPhone ", my location just times out and cannot be determined.
Even tho i updated to BB 6.15.00, i think my GPS function remained intact because the " MAPS " app has no trouble determining my location..
I have enabled :
- PUSH
- Location Services

Any suggestions ?

Ok.
All fixed.
Needed to install pushfix...

Thx for taking the time to help... :)

Glad your all fixed.

The gps problem is well known if using the iPad basband. Remember the iPhone also uses your data signal to get a rough location...

Can someone point me in the direction of a tutorial for making my own Ipsw, I've tried and can't figure it out,
I have a Verizon iPhone 4 with 4.2.7 and have been tryin to figure how to get the 4.2.6 to work but havnt been able make it work, any help would b appreciated

Can someone point me in the direction of a tutorial for making my own Ipsw, I've tried and can't figure it out,
I have a Verizon iPhone 4 with 4.2.7 and have been tryin to figure how to get the 4.2.6 to work but havnt been able make it work, any help would b appreciated

Were u ever on 4.2.6 with your phone, if yes, did you save shsh of 4.2.6?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I upgraded without realizing I couldn't jailbreak yet, I think i did were there sent to Curia or something, couldn't quit understand it, tinyumbrella shoes it, but I have no idea how to use it