What's new

Please help

Ghafor

Reaction score
I recently bought my friends iPhone 3GS as he upgraded to the 4s. In my attempts to unlock the phone from tesco I stupidly upgraded the baseband to 6.15.00 and then went on to upgrade to ios5.1 now I have a bricked 3GS.

I have tried to install a custom 4.2.1 ispw, however I keep getting error code 3194 regardless of what I do to the host file or if I use tinyumbrella.

I just want the iPhone back to normal, doesn't need to be jail broken or anything... Just working :(.

Managed to create a custom IPSW of 5.1 on sn0wbreaze and restore it using iTunes, This made me able to set up the phone on iTunes but it still wont move past the apple logo afterwards

Bump, took it to Apple store, they wouldnt replace as I have a non-apple screen on it :(

Anyone suggest anything at all?

is it an att iPhone? get an att sim card in it after factory restoring it.

No, it was Tesco mobile. They sent the unlock code about 7 hours after I upgraded my baseband, I am far too impatient.. I took it to a phone repair shop, they want £20 to fix it. I'm just going to pay it because I am sick of hitting brick walls with the phone.

No, it was Tesco mobile. They sent the unlock code about 7 hours after I upgraded my baseband, I am far too impatient.. I took it to a phone repair shop, they want £20 to fix it. I'm just going to pay it because I am sick of hitting brick walls with the phone.
i think £20 to fix it is a bargain.