What's new

Newbie in town!

iJJ19

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
Obviously I'm new!! I'm JMe! I aspire to own an iPhone in the near future! For now I am stuck with a BlackBerry! Y'all are probably asking, "Why did she join?" Well I joined because I want to learn more about the iPhone and it's wonderfulness. I have am iPod touch & I love it. I currently use it more then my BlackBerry!

Welcome to the site JME. You are definitely going to learn a lot about iPhone here. Just stay connected :)

Hello Everyone!
Obviously I'm new!! I'm JMe! I aspire to own an iPhone in the near future! For now I am stuck with a BlackBerry! Y'all are probably asking, "Why did she join?" Well I joined because I want to learn more about the iPhone and it's wonderfulness. I have am iPod touch & I love it. I currently use it more then my BlackBerry!

Hello and welcome!

No am not asking why she joined ;) but i am sure you will find all the information you need on the iphone to help make the experience better for you.

where are you from?

Welcome,

The iPod touch is not a far cry from the iPhone. You can learn a lot form that...

ijj99, welcome and stick around. There are several very knowledgeable people here who can satisfactorily answer any question you may have. (I wish I were one of them!) Also, I've never tried a Blackberry but wish I had simply for comparison.

ijj99, welcome and stick around. There are several very knowledgeable people here who can satisfactorily answer any question you may have. (I wish I were one of them!) Also, I've never tried a Blackberry but wish I had simply for comparison.

If you ever buy a blackberry you'll wish you hadn't. Lol...

If you ever buy a blackberry you'll wish you hadn't. Lol...

Thanks for the warning! I almost bought my wife a BB, but since I had an iPhone 4 she wanted one too.

I have to say being a bb user for years i have mastered all the arts of blackberry they still holds no water to iPhone.