What's new

Hi

ShortyTee

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I used Blackberry phones for years but finally came to my senses and am now the proud new owner of a 16g white iPhone 4 with Verizon. I've had it for a month now and absolutely love it so far. No freezing up. No powering off unexpectedly. It does exactly what I need it to do when I need to do it!

This is my first time joining a forum of any kind am I'm still learning about my phone so I don't really know what to say. Most of my friends have Blackberrys or Evo phones so I joined here so I can communicate and learn from fellow iPhone owners. And of course, to feel like I'm a part of the team. :)

Thanks for your time!

- ShortyTee

Hello everyone. I used Blackberry phones for years but finally came to my senses and am now the proud new owner of a 16g white iPhone 4 with Verizon. I've had it for a month now and absolutely love it so far. No freezing up. No powering off unexpectedly. It does exactly what I need it to do when I need to do it!

This is my first time joining a forum of any kind am I'm still learning about my phone so I don't really know what to say. Most of my friends have Blackberrys or Evo phones so I joined here so I can communicate and learn from fellow iPhone owners. And of course, to feel like I'm a part of the team. :)

Thanks for your time!

- ShortyTee

welcome to the forum!

Glad to hear you are getting on well with your new iphone.

You will soon learn all forums are the same and they are fairly easy to get used to but if you have any trouble we are here to help with anything, forum questions or apple products. or even off topic ones in the off-topic section.:)

enjoy