What's new

Newbie in town!

iJJ19

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
Obviously I'm new!! I'm JMe! I aspire to own an iPhone in the near future! For now I am stuck with a BlackBerry! Y'all are probably asking, "Why did she join?" Well I joined because I want to learn more about the iPhone and it's wonderfulness. I have am iPod touch & I love it. I currently use it more then my BlackBerry!

bab2010

Reaction score
Welcome to the site JME. You are definitely going to learn a lot about iPhone here. Just stay connected :)

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
Obviously I'm new!! I'm JMe! I aspire to own an iPhone in the near future! For now I am stuck with a BlackBerry! Y'all are probably asking, "Why did she join?" Well I joined because I want to learn more about the iPhone and it's wonderfulness. I have am iPod touch & I love it. I currently use it more then my BlackBerry!

Hello and welcome!

No am not asking why she joined ;) but i am sure you will find all the information you need on the iphone to help make the experience better for you.

where are you from?

iGaz

Reaction score
Welcome,

The iPod touch is not a far cry from the iPhone. You can learn a lot form that...

EWyatt

Reaction score
ijj99, welcome and stick around. There are several very knowledgeable people here who can satisfactorily answer any question you may have. (I wish I were one of them!) Also, I've never tried a Blackberry but wish I had simply for comparison.

iGaz

Reaction score
ijj99, welcome and stick around. There are several very knowledgeable people here who can satisfactorily answer any question you may have. (I wish I were one of them!) Also, I've never tried a Blackberry but wish I had simply for comparison.

If you ever buy a blackberry you'll wish you hadn't. Lol...

EWyatt

Reaction score
If you ever buy a blackberry you'll wish you hadn't. Lol...

Thanks for the warning! I almost bought my wife a BB, but since I had an iPhone 4 she wanted one too.

iPotter

Reaction score
I have to say being a bb user for years i have mastered all the arts of blackberry they still holds no water to iPhone.

iCrank

Reaction score

Most reactions