What's new

New User...

jmcrae

Reaction score
....well, I will be. Company just told me that they'd ordered an iPhone4 (Verizon) to replace my used and abused Blackberry. Daughter already has one, so I've gotten to see the system a bit. Just surfing around, deciding on which apps I need/want. Fortunately my IT guy has the same phone, so I'm sure that mine won't have only the "company approved" apps :)

Jeff

jmcrae said:
....well, I will be. Company just told me that they'd ordered an iPhone4 (Verizon) to replace my used and abused Blackberry. Daughter already has one, so I've gotten to see the system a bit. Just surfing around, deciding on which apps I need/want. Fortunately my IT guy has the same phone, so I'm sure that mine won't have only the "company approved" apps :)

Jeff

Welcome to the forums. You should be able to enjoy the phone

What's really nice is the IT folks told me to "check out any necessary apps that you might need", so yes....I get to surf for apps on COMPANY TIME :)

Not as good as being able to expense pistol ammunition to a project budget - but that's another story...

G'day and welcome to the forum Jeff!!! :)

....and it's Heeeeeeeeere :)

Corporate hosed the phone number (supposed to transfer my old number to the new phone), but my IT guy can solve that in the morning (has to call the east coast to fix).

Stupid question - I found a wallpaper I like (here, in the iPhone wallpapers section) - how do I get it onto the phone?????