What's new

badwolf8745

Reaction score
Just registered and looking around to find solutions to some of the problems that the iPhones have after you've had them awhile, like the home button not responding at times, dead screen on certain apps.
I have had the iPhone4 for about 2 years and really enjoy it because it is more like a handheld computer than a phone. Another problem that I just thought of is that if there is more than one iPhone user in the house and you sync with iTunes, when it comes time to restore apps it won't do it. It says please use the same userid you used when you bought the app. My daughter and I have different apps. So I have ended up spending more money for apps that I already bought.

Welcome, badwolf... Search around in these forums or post your problems in the "iPhone Help" forum for solutions to your probs. I also have minor Home Button problems (who doesn't), and don't even mention iTunes!
Again, glad to see you here....

Just registered and looking around to find solutions to some of the problems that the iPhones have after you've had them awhile, like the home button not responding at times, dead screen on certain apps.
I have had the iPhone4 for about 2 years and really enjoy it because it is more like a handheld computer than a phone. Another problem that I just thought of is that if there is more than one iPhone user in the house and you sync with iTunes, when it comes time to restore apps it won't do it. It says please use the same userid you used when you bought the app. My daughter and I have different apps. So I have ended up spending more money for apps that I already bought.
Hello,welcome to the forum.