What's new

New to iPhone

freis4s

Reaction score
I just purchased a Lifeproof water proof case for my iPhone4S...great case with a massive amount of instructions that you are not aware of until you buy the case...go to http://www.lifeproof.com/support_d/manual.php really incredible...and then they tell you that you can only open, insert your iPhone and then remove it 50 times...humph!...I wanted to use it occasionally for taking photos while fly fishing...this is not the case for that or any occasional usage what with all the fuss you have to go through getting your iPhone in and out of the case and it's planned obsolesce included...Time to get a refund...OOOOPS...that is a problem...15% restocking and you get charged for shipping both ways...AND...try getting that RMA number...it has been days and they have not called back...Buyer beware...these guys are slippery if you want to return it...if you want to keep you phone in the case all the time it seems a great case...just be aware that if they are so tough on returns I would be suspect of them...Good Luck!