What's new

I am a auto mechanic...which case do you guys recommend for my new iphone 4s

moparmiami

Reaction score
Hello guys, i am just trying to get your ideas. I am a mechanic and yes i do drop my phone from time to time... also my hands gets greasy (working on diesel trucks all day LOL) so.... I was thinking about going with the otterbox defender case...till i did some research and found out that there is a company called Life Proof that makes a superior case... and its water proof also... is any one out there.....is using life proof case?? are they pretty good?? or can you guys recommend anything else out there a bit cheaper..... i love my new iphone 4S (i have it with ATT).

Looking forward to hear from you guys with recommendations !

Get the otter box defender if your rough on your phone. ;)

forgot about the life-proof case,its nice also go to youtube and search the life proof case thats where i seen it first. i was impressed with the life-proof case!

The Griffin Survivor is probably the most durable case I've seen on the market. It's a tank. :p

I have one for my iPhone. The otterbox defender is a great case as well. The griffin survivor is bulkier, but I honestly believe it'd be better at protecting your iPhone. :)

Life proof case is the way to go.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

I am on my second personal Defender and I love it. There is nothing wrong with the first, it is black and I bought a blaze orange/Realtree camo. I installed the black case on my mothers first iPhone 4.

I am looking at the Lifeproof case because it look pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone 4S.

I have the life proof and my wife has the defender. Both are nice but the Life Proof is a much better case in my opinion.

Only thing I dislike about these cases.. is you don't even know what the device is or looks like underneath all that casing. Can't fit that phone in my pocket if my life depended on it.

Only thing I dislike about these cases.. is you don't even know what the device is or looks like underneath all that casing. Can't fit that phone in my pocket if my life depended on it.

You must wear skinny jeans because I put my Defender protected phone in my pockets regularly. Plus they are mechanic pants.

Sent from my iPhone 4S.