iPhoneForums.net News Team
- Jun 15, 2010
- Reaction score
- Bay Area, CA
One of our readers posted a summary of the big Apple Press Conference today. Well, as always, I would like to sum it up in... video. Below is a list of the things that I mostly talk about in this episode. So sit back, relax, and watch your favorite iPhone Channel.
- Everyone will get a free case.
- Refund if you bought a Bumper.
- For every iPhone 4 purchased through September 30
- But. We can't make enough bumpers. So what we're going to do, is source some other cases and give users a choice of cases. And they'll be able to pick one.
- Apply on Apple website starting late next week. Pick a case, zoom, we'll send it off to you. That simple.
- And if you're still not happy, before or after you get a free case, you can bring your iPhone 4 back undamaged within 30 days for a full refund.
- No restocking fee or anything. We want to take care of everyone. We want every user to be happy.
- "Does that make sense?"
- Tracking some problems with the proximity sensor, and we're working on solutions, and we'll try to get it fixed in the next software update.
- White iPhone 4 shipping end of July. Quantities limited at first, ramping up.